Speaker Meschelle Kolb - Meschelle has held leadership positions in women's ministry groups for the past four years. She served as the director for the Mat-Su Women's Connection for two years while living in Alaska. Meschelle and her family attend First Baptist Church in Elkhart Indiana. Meschelle has been married to Bret for over 20 years and has 3 children. She is down to earth and you will enjoy her conversation with us as we learn how to have a Balanced Life - Happy Life.
Click on the picture to hear from Meschelle.
Date: April 27-28, 2018
Other fun activities that we have at ladies retreat:
- Skeet Shooting
- Paddle boats & Canoes
- Challenge Mountain activities
- Prayer & Alone Time
- Fellowship & Encouragement from Friends old and new!
You can arrive anytime after 1:00 p.m. on Friday. We will have a few activities available during the afternoon but the official kick off is dinner at 7:00 p.m. in the dining hall. The retreat finishes up between 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We hope to see you in April!
- Women 55 and younger: $75/person
- Women 56 and older: $55/person
Things to Bring:
- Bedding (twin size beds), pillow, blanket, or sleeping bag
- Towel, toiletries, normal medications
- Bible, Notebook, Pen
- Jacket, sweatshirt, or rain gear
- Good shoes for challenge course
- Learning spirit
Register On-line (closes on April 23rd at 7:00 p.m. or earlier if spots are filled)
Print off registration form to mail