Scroll to the bottom for registration link!
"In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” Acts 20:35
- There are two ways to register your child for summer camp;: fill out and mail a printed registration form, or register on-line.
- You can pay the registration fee by either check (mail in form) or credit card (on-line)
- Please include your child’s first and last name on the registration form.
- Every child from the same immediate family will be giving a $10.00 discount. (no discount for squirt campers). If your reservation is paid in full before April 1st you will receive an additional $15.00 discount per registration.
- You should receive an email confirmation within a few days of registering your child. If not please contact the camp.
- If you register for a week that is filled, you will be given the option of being put on a waiting list or transferring to another week.
- Children from the same church are not all put in the same cabin but split up into smaller groups (2-4). This allows for more cabin unity, making new friends, and better spiritual growth.
- When requesting a cabin mate for your child, please accurately reflect the child’s wishes. It may be impossible to make changes once you arrive.
- Please let us know if there are special dietary needs (real needs, not preferences) or allergy concerns and we will do our best to come up with meals for their needs.
- EVERY camper must do a new or updated medical information form