Summer of 2017: TAKE AIM (Spiritual Maturity in Christ)
James 1:4 "........be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."
This is a new database this year so everyone must create a new account!
- There are two ways to register your child for summer camp;: fill out and mail a printed registration form, or register on-line.
- You can pay the registration fee by either check (mail in form) or credit card (on-line)
- Please include your child’s first and last name on the registration form.
- Every child from the same immediate family will be giving a $10.00 discount. If you pay in full by April 1st you will receive an additional $15.00 discount per registration.
- You should receive an email confirmation within a few days of registering your child. If not please contact the camp.
- If you register for a week that is filled, you will be given the option of being put on a waiting list or transferring to another week.
- Please do not register your child if they are above or below the grades specified for that week of camp.
- Children from the same church are not all put in the same cabin but split up into smaller groups (2-4). This allows for more cabin unity, making new friends, and better spiritual growth.
- When requesting a cabin mate for your child, please accurately reflect the child’s wishes. It may be impossible to make changes once you arrive.
- Please let us know if there are special dietary needs (real needs, not preferences) or allergy concerns so our camp cook can make adjustments for the week.