April 3-4 or April 3-5th, 2020
Brian Hanson is the Director of International Ministries from Capitol Ministries and is coming for the first time to be our Man Camp speaker. Brian has a wife and four children. He has been a youth pastor for 23 years a chaplain of the Columbus Blue Jackets NHL franchise, Central State University football team, (Wilberforce) basketball team, and is the international director for Capitol Ministries also overseeing the work at the Statehouse in Ohio.
Two Choices and Sr. Discount for 2020
- Option 1: Men 55 and younger, 1 night, three meals - $80/person
- Option 2: Men 56 and older, 1 night, three meals - $60/person
- Option 3: Men 55 and younger, 2 nights, five meals - $110/person
- Option 4: Men 56 and older, 2 nights, five meals - $90/person
NOTE: There will be a $15 late fee for registrations received after May 27.
Come alone or with your church group to our men's retreat and rediscover what it means to live out your faith at work, at home, and with friends. Several free time activities will allow you to connect with other men, relieve stress, and regain perspective on life. You can spend some time on Challenge Mountain, Skeet shooting, or playing paintball; or perhaps you would like something more relaxing like fishing, walking the trails, or just hanging out. You will also have a chance to ride our Sky Zip zipline. Whatever your choice, you will find your time at TLC to be productive.
You can arrive anytime after 1:00 p.m. on Friday there will be some activities available to do during the afternoon. Dinner is the 1st official event at 7:00 p.m. The retreat wraps up around 4:00 p.m. on Saturday but for those who do the 2 night retreat. It will finish up around 11:00 am on Sunday.
Remember to bring with you:
- Bedding, twin size, or sleeping bag, pillow
- Towel for showering, toiletries, normal medications
- Clothes for the Mud Run (extra shoes)
- Bible, notebook, pen
- Sweatshirt, jacket, or rain gear
- Spirit of Learning
Printed Registration Form