Twin Lakes Camp & Conference Center is a Christian camp serving churches for over 60 years. Our campers come from a variety of different churches from Indiana, Illinois, and throughout the Midwest. The camp is located on 210 acres of scenic property including forests and 2 private lakes.
Adventure programming and an educational/spiritual emphasis to all our activities makes Twin Lakes Camp a great place to have fun and grow. Since 1950, we have welcomed thousands of youth and adults to our camps. Our purpose continues to be that of providing campers with a safe, challenging and enjoyable Christian Camping experience in the perfect environment: God's great outdoors!
Twin Lakes Camp is Owned and Operated by the Indiana Regular Baptist Youth Camp. The IRBYC is an independent corporation, and was established as a non-profit organization under Internal Revenue Code section 501 (c)(3).
The IRYBC was begun by the IFRBC in 1950 and has run Crystal Lake and Beachwood Lake camps. Currently, the IRBYC owns and operates just one camp, Twin Lakes Camp & Conference Center. The IRBYC is led by a group of people who are members of supporting churches. The board is made up of both laymen and pastors.
The Current Board Consists of:
- Pastor Nathan Chambers, Chairman (East Side Baptist, Crawfordsville)
- Harry Howe, Vice Chairman (Soma Church, Indianapolis)
- Jenny Cates, Treasurer (Cates Community, Cates)
- Blair Todd, Secretary (Fellowship, Winamac)
- Brian Kortum (Bethel Church, Crown Point)
- Leesa King (Crosspoint, Jasper)
- Lyndsay Steward (West Bridge, Danville)
- Pastor Mike Vauters (Cornerstone Baptist, Lafayette)
- Dean Zimmerman (Kossuth St. Baptist, Lafayette)
- Rev. Jon Beight, Executive Director (Rockpoint, Crawfordsville)
Download a copy of the organization's Constitution and Bylaws
Download a copy of the organization's Statement of Faith
Our Mission Statement
Twin Lakes Camp exists to assist the church by equipping people for life and ministry using the Word of God and experiential learning opportunities in a contemporary yet rustic setting.
Our Core Values
- O– Obedient Discipleship
- U– Unique Experiences
- T– Tranquility
- D– Doing
- O– Originality
- O– Outdoor Living
- R– Relational Teaching
- S– Skilled Leadership
Our Contact Information
Address: 1451 E. Twin Lakes Rd., Hillsboro, IN 47949
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org